Update 19th February: Read about what facilities are open or remaining closed for now at Winton Wetlands.
The safety of our visitors and staff is Winton Wetlands highest priority. When visiting Winton Wetlands, please adhere to Victorian State Government guidelines and restrictions surrounding social distancing, group sizes and hygiene. Full details can be found at https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.
Facilities currently open:
- Winton Wetlands reserve (open for day-use activities)
- Cycling trails and walking trails
- Toilet facilities at Greens Hill, Bill Friday Swamp and the Boat Ramp
- The Mokoan Hub & Café.
- Campsites and campgrounds
- Fire pits
- Picnic tables
- Water drinking fountains
- Project Office
Mokoan Hub & Café
To comply with Victorian COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines, you’ll notice some changes in the Café, for your health and ours, so we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Bookings are essential ☎️ 0497 939 507 |Open 7 days | 9am – 4pm
For the health and safety of our staff and patrons, the following booking conditions apply:
- Wear a mask unless seated at your table.
- Check in on arrival and check out on departure.
- Table service only.
- Payments will be processed at your table.
- Group bookings are limited to 20 people. This includes any children.
- Please stay seated unless using the facilities.
- Bookings are limited to 2 hours.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
If you to amend your booking please let us know as soon as possible so we can accommodate any changes.
For more details visit the Mokoan Hub & Café page.
Facilities remaining closed for now:
- Tours and events
- Kayaking/boating (unavailable due to dry conditions)
Our Project Office phone line is operating during our normal business hours, 9am-4pm Monday to Friday, ph. (03) 5766 4462.
Police, Fire, Ambulance: ph. 000
The safety of our visitors and staff is Winton Wetlands highest priority. When visiting Winton Wetlands, please adhere to Victorian State Government guidelines and restrictions. #staysafe
Keep in touch with us online:
We have taken measures throughout our organisation to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Measures within the organisation include, but are not limited to…
- government health guidelines and recommendations have been conveyed to staff
- hygiene and sanitising practices have been reiterated and increased
- staff are working remotely where possible
Please know we are staying in touch with the relevant health and government departments to monitor changes during this time.