Update 21st September: Read about what facilities are open or remaining closed for now at Winton Wetlands.
The safety of our visitors and staff is Winton Wetlands highest priority. When visiting Winton Wetlands, please adhere to Victorian State Government guidelines and restrictions surrounding social distancing, group sizes and hygiene. Full details can be found at https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.
Facilities currently open:
•Winton Wetlands reserve (open for day-use activities)
•Cycling trails and walking trails
•Toilet facilities at Greens Hill, Bill Friday Swamp and the Boat Ramp
•The Mokoan Hub & Café.
•Campsites and campgrounds
•Water drinking fountains
Mokoan Hub & Café
As of Tuesday 22nd September the café will be open for limited indoor and outdoor dining with bookings being essential. Takeaway is also available. To comply with Victorian COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines, you’ll notice some changes in the Café, for your health and ours, so we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Bookings are essential ☎️ 0497 939 507 |Open 7 days | 9am – 4pm
For the health and safety of our staff and patrons, the following booking conditions apply:
- Check in on arrival and check out on departure.
- Masks must be worn unless seated at table.
- Table service only.
- Payments will be processed at your table.
- Group bookings are limited to 10 people. This includes any children.
- Please stay seated unless using the facilities.
- Bookings are limited to 2 hours.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
If you to amend your booking please let us know as soon as possible so we can accommodate any changes.
For more details visit the Mokoan Hub & Café page.
Facilities remaining closed for now:
•Tours and events
•Kayaking/boating (unavailable due to dry conditions)
Our Project Office phone line is operating during our normal business hours, 9am-4pm Monday to Friday, ph. (03) 5766 4462.
Police, Fire, Ambulance: ph. 000
Ranger: ph. 0400 891 495
The safety of our visitors and staff is Winton Wetlands highest priority. When visiting Winton Wetlands, please adhere to Victorian State Government guidelines and restrictions. #staysafe
We have taken measures throughout our organisation to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Measures within the organisation include, but are not limited to…
• government health guidelines and recommendations have been conveyed to staff
• hygiene and sanitising practices have been reiterated and increased
• all events and tours planned for April-June have been cancelled
• staff and committee meetings are being held online
• staff are working remotely where possible
Please know we are staying in touch with the relevant health and government departments to monitor changes during this time.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Winton Wetlands in the future.