As of 4th June 2021: REOPEN, with strict COVID safe measures in place.
MOKOAN HUB & CAFE
- Bookings are essential for seated service only.
- Maximum number of people per booking is 10.
- IDs showing an address must be provided upon sign in.
- Masks must be worn indoors.
WINTON WETLANDS RESERVE
When visiting Winton Wetlands, please adhere to Victorian State Government guidelines and restrictions surrounding social distancing, group sizes and hygiene. Full details can be found at https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.
Facilities currently open:
- Winton Wetlands reserve (open for day-use)
- Cycling trails and walking trails
- Toilet facilities at Greens Hill, Bill Friday Swamp and the Boat Ramp
- Mokoan Hub & Café.
- Campsites and campgrounds
- Fire pits
- Picnic tables
- Water drinking fountains
- Project Office
The safety of our visitors and staff is Winton Wetlands highest priority.
Keep in touch with us online: