A note to our visitors: Closures to camp grounds, nature playground and the Mokoan Hub & Café plus public toilets, picnic tables and drinking fountains are currently in place.
The safety of visitors and staff is Winton Wetlands highest priority and at the direction of the Chief Health Officer of Victoria, Winton Wetlands has closed the following facilities:
• Mokoan Hub & Café (inc. visitor info centre)
• Nature Playground
• Campsites and camping grounds
• Fire Pits
• Picnic shelters and tables
• Water drinking fountain
• Project Office
Our Project Office phone line is operating during our normal business hours, 9am-4pm Monday to Friday, ph. (03) 5766 4462.
Police, Fire, Ambulance: ph. 000
Ranger: ph. 0400 891 495
We have taken measures throughout our organisation to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and flatten the curve.
Measures within the organisation include…
• government health guidelines and recommendations have been conveyed to staff
• good hygiene and sanitising practices have been reiterated and increased
• all events and tours planned for April/May/June have been cancelled
• staff and committee meetings are being held online
• staff are working remotely where possible
Please know we are staying in touch with the relevant health and government departments to monitor changes during this time.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Winton Wetlands in the future.