The Mokoan Hub & Café won the national sustainable building award in 2016 and is the starting point for a visit to the project site.
With our family friendly 40 metre flying fox and natural playground area, delicious menu starring local produce and unique natural landscape, the Mokoan Hub & Café can help you to enjoy a bite to eat, cater for a meeting or even host your event.
The Mokoan Hub & Café is a not-for-profit business that provides local employment and uses local produce. Every dollar spent at our cafe supports cafe operation and ongoing site restoration of the Winton Wetlands habitat.
The Mokoan Hub & Cafe also stocks a fantastic range of local and regional products including homewares, condiments, skincare and more!
OPEN 9am – 4pm | 7 days
Please note the cafe kitchen closes at 2.30pm. On days of extreme heat, this time may be subject to change.
How to find us
652 Lake Mokoan Road
Chesney Vale, Victoria, 3673
Telephone: 03 5766 4462
We continue to comply with current Covid Guidelines:
How we’re keeping you safe:
- Cleaning and sanitising practices continue to be stringent
- Staff are all fully vaccinated and wear masks
- Staff have been asked to stay home if feeling unwell and have been briefed on safety measures
How you can help keep us safe:
- Please practise social distancing, good hygiene and stay home if you’re feeling unwell
- Please pay via EFTPOS where at all possible
- Provide your contact details, first name and phone number upon café entry to assist in rapid contact tracing if required
- Cafe patrons are required to be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination
- Please have patience, we’re all in this together!