A note to our visitors: Closures to camp grounds, playground and the Mokoan Hub & Café are currently in place.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Winton Wetlands soon.
Keep in touch with us online:
Our project office phone line will be operating during our normal business hours, 9am-4pm Monday to Friday, ph. (03) 5766 4462.
At Winton Wetlands, we are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our visitors, community, stakeholders and team.
We’ve taken measures throughout our organisation to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and flatten the curve.
Measures within the organisation include…
• government health guidelines and recommendations have been conveyed to staff
• good hygiene and sanitising practices have been reiterated and increased
• all events planned for April/May have been cancelled
• staff and committee meetings are being held online
• staff are working remotely where possible
Please know we are staying in touch with the relevant health and government departments to monitor changes during this time.