Our mission is to renew the ecology of the reserve growing its natural, scientific, cultural and environmental significance and delivering education, research, tourism, recreation and community development outcomes. Guided by our Strategic Plan 2016 2019.
Key outcomes will be:
- Continuing delivery of our strategic ecological renewal program, demonstrating the reserve is being renewed and renewing itself
- Help visitors to assist in understanding and recording our ecological renewal success
- Powerful Indigenous, arts and history experiences for visitors to enrich their understanding of the site and themselves
- Strong partnerships including Catchment Management Authorities, government, universities, schools, businesses and philanthropic groups
- Attract significant commercial and philanthropic investment